Bringing Urban Sketches to life with Neutrals and Greys in Watercolour (Recording)
Who knew monochrome colours could bring life and character to an urban piece? For approximately 1 hour, join Marek Badzynski in this pre-recorded art workshop as he teaches us how to simplify pencil sketching and capture lines and values. He also demonstrates how to directly paint using two complementary colours that, when mixed, create various neutrals and greys.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who wish to increase their knowledge with sketching and capture lines and values.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Cold Press Watercolour Paper (A4) or Watercolour sketchbook/block
- Any pencil (2B, 4 or 6B)
- Bruhses: Round or Mop/Quill (Synthetic or Natural)
- Watercolour paints: French Ultramarine, Burnt Sienna
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- If sketching takes you a long time, prepare a light pencil outline ahead of time
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.