Watercolour Paint and Pour Palm Trees (Recording)
Paint a treescape full of lights, shadows, and rich colour blends with the watercolour paint and pour method. Join artist Buffy Kaufman in this approximately 2-hour recorded Master Class to learn more about this exciting technique. She will show you dynamic pours, new colour mixes, and how to use colour to create light and shadow effects.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 140lb/300gsm 100% cotton cold press watercolour paper (Suggested: Arches 140lb/300gsm cold press watercolour paper)
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Colours: Hansa Yellow Light, Quinacridone Sienna, Quinacridone Red, Quinacridone Magenta, Phthalo Turquoise, Phthalo Blue (Red Shade)
- Watercolour brushes in Script Liner #4, Angle Shader Brush 3/4", Round Brush #6
- Tim Holtz Layering Stencils "Burlap" (optional)
- Pencil and Eraser
- Containers of water
- Scotch Tape
- Old Toothbrush
- 3 small ramekins
- Fine spray mister or spray bottle
- Low setting hair dryer
- 3 small pipettes
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.