Building Street Scenes: Urban Sketching in Gouache (Recording)
Make simple urban storefronts come to life with a vibrant palette and well-thought details!
In this 3-hour recorded Class, join professional urban artist Mike Thomas as he demonstrates how to construct and dress street scenes. Learn how to apply two-point perspective, build form, and refine details to a simple storefront facade to draw the viewer into the world on your canvas!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Size 1, 3, 6, and 3/4 stroke or wash synthetic brush
- Gouache paint in these colours (or similar): Primary Yellow, Permanent Yellow Deep, Spectrum Red, Primary Red, Ultramarine, Primary Blue, Permanent Green Middle, Yellow Ochre, Zinc White
- Paint Palette Water cup (Optional)
- Artists tape (Optional)
- White matte board or illustration board
- Cold press sketchbook or paper
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.