Majestic Mountain Landscapes in Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
Learn to capture the majesty of the mountains for your next outdoor adventure in this immersive 2-hour Master Class Recording with artist and adventurer Cameron Lawrence (@cam.lawrence_art)!
Create along as he gives an in-depth look at creating various linework techniques to achieve a detailed and crisp landscape sketch. Participate in multiple exercises on adding values and movement to your art. Finally, discover how to add life to your pieces by finishing them off with a watercolour wash!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Sugegsted: #3 and #6)
- Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16 (Suggested: 0.2-0.5mm)
- Etchr A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- 8.5x11 hot press watercolour paper (Suggested: Fabriano)
- Watercolour paint set (Suggested: Lukas 1862 in Permanent Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Red Light, Ultramarine Blue, Cyan (Primary Blue), Permanent Green, Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber and Burnt Sienna
- Standard pencil
- Paper towel
- Small glass of clean water
- Scrap paper (for exercises)
- Artist tape
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.