Three-dimensional Perspective - Everyday Scenes in Watercolour (Recording)
For a new perspective in your work, add a third dimension with the basics of isometric style. Paint a colourful 3D scene with artist and illustrator Camila Picheco in this recorded Mini Workshop. Play with parallel lines and let your imagination run wild.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A4 Hot Press
- Etchr Mini Palette: 37 Wells
- Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour paints (Suggested colours: Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna, Lemon Yellow, Alizarin Crimson, Manganese Blue Hue, Sap Green
- Watercolour Brushes (Suggested brands: Raphael and Princeton)
- Pencil and eraser
- Square rulers (optional)
- Download or print the reference photo, outline photo, and guide sheet
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.