Reflective Gouache Landscapes
This Mini Workshop with artist Carol Yao covers many techniques, including breaking down complex forms into simple shapes, building colours, and adding depth and reflection with light.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT September 25 (Saturday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT September 25 (Saturday)
- London Time 3 pm BST September 25 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT September 25 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST September 26 (Sunday)
- Gouache paints: Ultramarine Blue, Primary Blue, Burnt Umber, Permanent Green Deep, Permanent White and any red or pink paint (Suggested: Alizarin Crimson)
- 2 Water jars
- Reusable cloth or paper towel
- Washi tape (Optional)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.