Cartooning: Finding Your Style Using Watercolour and Ink (Recording)
In this 3-hour recorded class, paint along with illustrator Mark Brewer as he guides us on how to identify unique characteristics from photographs and apply them to your drawing. Create whimsical art using traditional painting techniques to compose a more visually cohesive image.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour paper, block or board (Suggested: Fabriano Watercolour Paper A5)
- Pencil (Suggested: Faber Castel Pencil)
- Eraser (Suggested: Faber Castel Kneadable Eraser)
- Fountain pen or dip pen with a flexible nib (Suggested: Manuscript Dip Pen Holder & Ink Set)
- Black waterproof ink (Suggested: Higgins Pigmented Ink Waterproof)
- Full range of watercolour paints
- Few brushes with different sizes
- Water containers
- Paper towel
- Optional materials: Coloured pencils, Toothbrush, #0 and #1 brush for scrubbing (Suggested: Derwent Coloured Pencil Set of 12)
- White gel pen (Suggested: Pentel Gel Pen White)
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.