Characters Up Close: From Ink to Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and paint along with illustrator Mark Brewer in this pre-recorded art workshop as he demonstrates how fun it is to run with your imagination from reference photos! Learn how you can put more character into your own imaginative creations with expressive lines and watercolour.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who wish to increase character development with expressive line and watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper, block, or board (Suggested: Fabriano watercolour paper A5)
- Pencil & eraser (Suggested: Faber Castell pencil 2B & Faber Castell kneadable art eraser)
- Fountain pen or dip pen with a flexible nib (Suggested: Manuscript dip pen holder & ink set)
- Black waterproof ink (Suggested: Higgins Pigmented Ink waterproof Black India)
- A full range of watercolour paints
- A few of your favourite brushes in different sizes
- Water containers for rinsing
- Paper towel for blotting and/or cleaning
- Colour pencils (Suggested: Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz Aquarell coloured pencils set of 12)
- White gel pen (Suggested: Pentel gel pen white)
- #0 or #1 size brush for scrubbing
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.