Working with Your Inner Critic: Landscapes in Watercolour (Recording)
We all have the inner critic that finds the faults in our art. Learn how to tackle and work with the inner critic instead! Add splashes of colour to brooding and sweeping landscapes in this recorded 3-hour Master Class with artist Charlie Flinders!
Deepen your understanding of selective colour and negative space. Learn how perspective, composition, and colour come together to intentionally add mood and character to your paintings. In the end, overcome the challenges from your inner critic to create art that's uniquely yours.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 100% cotton, cold press watercolour paper at 10x14 inches (Suggested: Daler Rowney Prestige)
- Waterproof pens in a couple of nib sizes e.g. 0.1, 0.3, and 0.5 (Suggested: Unipin Fineliners sizes 0.1, 0.3, and 0.5)
- Watercolour brushes
- Daniel Smith and Shinhan watercolour paints; or any watercolour paints: Payne's Grey, Cobalt Blue, Quinacridone Gold, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Sap Green, Ultramarine Blue
- Water and containers for water
- Kitchen roll/sponge
- White ink or white ink pen (optional): (Suggested: Vallejo Indian ink white, Pentel gel pen white)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.