Shiny Subjects in Watercolour (Recording)
Shiny surfaces can be tricky to paint without using a varnish. In this Mini Workshop Recording with Cher Mendoza, learn to artfully capture shiny objects in watercolour without the help of additives. She will reveal how to observe reflections and how colours bounce off different surfaces. Paint along as she shares her glazing and colour layering techniques to achieve depth and contrast to make your artwork shine!
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- #4 Mimik Round brush (Suggested: Silver Brush: Synthetic Brush Round Size #4)
- #2 Silver Brush Renaissance Red Sable Round brush
- #0 Sterling Studio Round brush (Suggested: Silver Brush: Synthetic Brush Round Size 0)
- Koh-i-noor Clutch Pencil with Red lead
- Paper scraps for testing paint colors
- Jar of water for cleaning the brushes
- Paper towels or old rag for blotting
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.