Cityscape Sunsets in Watercolour (Recording)
Do you love creating urban scenes in your sketchbooks? Add a warmer glow to these sketches by framing them with the sunset!
Join artist Alina Tulli (@alinatulli) in this recorded 3-hour Class and learn her step-by-step process from choosing a reference photo to creating compositions and value sketches. Take your own city photos as a reference and practice value exercises to develop your own dreamy cityscape sceneries!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 100% cotton watercolor paper (Cold press or Rough texture: Size 8x11.)
- Pencil (HB or 2B,4B,6B)
- Brushes: Round or Mop/Quill (Synthetic or Natural)
- Watercolour paints: Cobalt Blue, Naples Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Olive green/other green
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- If sketching takes you a long time, prepare a light pencil outline ahead of time.
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.