Cityscapes in Watercolour: Value Studies and Colour Theory (Recording)
Are you tempted to keep focusing on the details when painting urban scenes?
Take the edge out of painting cityscapes in this Mini Workshop with Alina Tulli (@alinatulli)! In this approximately 1 hour recorded Mini Workshop, learn the importance of a good value study while applying your new understanding of colour theory to create minimalist modern landscapes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 100% cotton watercolor paper (Cold press or Rough texture: Size 8x11.)
- Pencil (HB or 2B,4B,6B)
- Brushes: Round or Mop/Quill (Synthetic or Natural)
- Watercolour paints (Cobalt Blue, Naples Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Olive green/other green.)
- Cup of water
- Paper towels
- If sketching takes you a long time, prepare a light pencil outline ahead of time.
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.