Finding Your Flow with Loose Watercolour Bouquets (Recording)
Painting isn't always a focused and painstaking process—it can also be a form of relaxation and therapy. If you're looking to relax and unwind while learning a new art style, join Clarice Gomes Watercolour in this recorded Mini Workshop! Start with simple petal techniques to warm up your arm and your brushwork. Then, go with the flow of the watercolours in your loose floral paintings while discovering how to make your colours work together to create a coherent work of art.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 100% cotton, 230 g, cold press watercolour paper (Clarice will use the Etchr Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press)
- Watercolour brushes (Clarice will use Silver Black Velvet 4, da Vinci #1, and Princeton #8)
- Watercolour paints (Clarice will use the brand St. Petersburg White Nights and the Etchr Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set)
- Black graphic pens (Clarice will use the Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16)
- Download the inspiration photos here
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.