Classic House Portraits in Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, paint alongside artist Mayad Allos in this live and interactive art workshop as he guides you on how to illustrate a classic home using materials that are already available in your home.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully create beautiful illustrations using ink and watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Lamy pen with a fine nib (Suggested: Kuretake)
- Mont Blonc permanent ink (Suggested: Daler Rownery)
- Watercolour paints: Sap Green, Deep Sap Green, Lemon Yellow, Cobalt Blue, Neutral Tint
- Brushes: A couple of round brushes with a point (Leonard 3/0), a thin liner brush
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.