Watercolour Portraits - Accurate Drawings and Creative Colours (Recording)
Learn to see the shapes of light and shadow to paint lifelike human features. In this live 3-hour Master Class Recording, art educator Claudia Selene will guide you through creating an accurate likeness with creative colours. Learn how professional artists create realistic portraits with techniques like triangulation and sight-size measuring.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- 140lb 5" x 7" Arches Cold Press Watercolour Paper
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Colours: Ultramarine Blue, Perylene Maroon, Quinacridone Deep Gold, Hansa Yellow Deep)
- Pebeo Fragonard Watercolour in Venician Red
- Blick Master Natural Pure Squirrel 12 round
- 4H pencil and eraser
- Cotton blot rag made from an old t-shirt
- Masking tape
- Plumb line (string)
- Drawing board
- Masking fluid
- Sponge (optional)
- Download or print the reference photo and outline photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.