Colourful Animal Anatomy and Composition—Simplified (Recording)
Create vibrant animal artworks with exciting poses and compositions—along with a pop of colour! For approximately 1 hour, join Viktoria of @vaulchenart as she details how you can use several "bad" reference photos to deepen your understanding of animal anatomy. Learn how to simplify or exaggerate the different anatomical aspects of an animal and apply this learning to your art. Follow Viktoria's method of choosing a simple yet coherent colour palette that represents the animal's essence while keeping it fun and colourful.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Smooth, heavy cardstock or watercolour paper (Viktoria will use the Stillman & Birn Zeta Sketchbook and the Etchr Hot Press Watercolour Sketchbook)
- Pencil and eraser of your choice
- Extra paper for sketching (Printer paper or an extra sketchbook is good)
- Paint pens (Viktoria will use Posca Pens in size 1M and the following colours: White, Sunshine Yellow, Straw Yellow, Coral Pink, Wine Red, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Violet, Brown, Dark Brown, Emerald Green)
- Washi tape or masking tape (if you prefer clean edges)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.