Colourful Morning & Evening Landscapes in Gouache (Recording)
Turn your landscape paintings into something more—perhaps a makeshift storyboard! In this approximately 90-minutes pre-recorded workshop, join Nicholas Holman (@nicholasholmanart) as he paints mountain landscapes from two different viewpoints and times of the day with gouache.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to push their boundaries on their use of colour and undertones, which will help change the painting's whole mood to experience an entire story on one canvas. session.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Gouache Paint (Nicholas will use a full palette of Winsor & Newton Gouache paints, but not every colour is necessary)
- Lemon Yellow
- Cadmium Yellow
- Cadmium Orange
- Sap Green
- Viridian Green
- Permanent Green Light
- Turquoise Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Cobalt Blue/Primary Blue
- Alizarin Crimson
- Venetian Red/Burnt Sienna
- Zinc White
- Permanent White
- Palette for mixing
- Etchr Watercolour Brush set or Bristol brushes for oil painting
- Blick Artist Tape or Masking Tape
- Watercolour paper or illustration board (Nicholas will use Crescent Illustration Board Cold Press)
- Sketchbook for thumbnails
- Copic markers for sketching or any grey markers
- Water container
- Mist Bottle
- Paper Towels
- Download or print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.