Create a Calming Mandala Illustration (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and paint alongside artist Payal Sinha in this pre-recorded art workshop as she guides us on how to create a mandala from scratch. She will thoroughly explain the process on how to integrate patterns and colours from beginning to end.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully create and learn more about mandala.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- 260/300 GSM Watercolour Paper (Suggested: Fabriano watercolour paper A5)
- Pencil (Suggested: Faber Castell pencil 2B)
- Eraser (Suggested: Faber Castell kneadable eraser)
- 30cms Ruler (Suggested: Handover steel ruler 30cm)
- Compass (drawing tool) (Suggested: Jakar pencil compass)
- Watercolours (Any Colours) (Suggested: Royal Talens Van Gogh watercolour paint half pan set of 12)
- Grid paper (Suggested: Rhodia No.12 basic grid pad 8.5x12cm)
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.