Underwater Paradise: Diving Deep into Watercolour Techniques
Looking to expand the watercolour techniques you've learned so far? Push your creativity by painting a vibrant underwater scene in this in-depth 3-Hour Class with artist KatieBute Art (@katiebute_art)! Learn her precise methods to the wet-on-dry technique alongside some wet-on-wet tricks that will give depth to your piece while keeping your colours bright and fresh. Join Katie's Class to hear her tips and tricks that will boost your confidence in creating your future artworks!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 9am LA Time Friday (June 25th, PDT)
- 12pm NY Time Friday (June 25th, EDT)
- 5pm London Time Friday (June 25th, BST)
- 12am Singapore Time Saturday (June 26th, SGT)
- 2am Sydney Time Saturday (June 26th, AEDT)
- Watercolour brushes - Royal & Langnickel Sable Crafters Choice 3/0 & 5/0 or its equivalent AND Etchr brushes 12 & 1/2 Square brush or its equivalent
- Watercolours - Reeves 12 full pan set, Winsor & Newton 16 half pan set or its equivalent, and Etchr Pearlescent set
- Hahnemule 300 gsm cold pressed (grain fine) paper or any type of strong watercolour paper (min 300 gsm)
- Extras - Cling film, sponge, tissue/s
- Masking tape (recommended) or Brown artist gummed tape
- OPTIONAL: Masking fluid (also called masking gum, rubbelkrepp, or masking resin)
- Download/print the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.