Creating Colourful Characters with Alcohol-based Markers (Recording)
Do you know how to draw? Great, now let’s take it up a notch! For approximately 1 hour, join artist Isaac Lee in this pre-recorded workshop as he guides you in creating a cartoon character with alcohol-based markers. He will take you from sketch to finish, revealing his different line art techniques and tips on picking colours. Learn expert techniques on creating shades, tints, and ombrés by overlaying vibrant colours.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- X Press it Blending Paper/Smooth Bristol Paper. Suggested: Canson Bristol Pad A4
- Extra scrap paper for warm-up and colour testing
- Alcohol markers - Any colour will work as long as you will be able to decorate your own snake/bird. Isaac uses Copic Markers: RV29, R24, YR04, Y08, G02, YG06, Y13, YG41, RV23, RV11, R00, YG00, C4, C3, YR24, E15, E23, R56, G46
- Hard tip brush pen - Suggested: Tombow Fudenosuke Calligraphy Brush Pen
- White gel pen - Suggested: Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
- Pencil and Eraser
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.