Winter Landscapes: Watercolour Techniques Made Simple (Recording)
Learn the nuances of your favourite watercolour techniques in this Mini Workshop Recording with artist Cristina Pérez-Selkman!
Paint a snowy winter landscape to learn when to use wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry painting. Experiment with new techniques, like negative painting and glazing, to gain a deeper understanding of lighting, contrast, and value in landscape scenes.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 1 hour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Sketchbook (Portrait): B5 Hot Press
- Etchr Sketchbook (Portrait): B5 Cold Press
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Watercolour paints (Suggested: Shinhan PWC in Cobalt Blue, Peacock Blue, Yellow Ochre, Indigo, and Greenish Yellow, Yellow Ochre)
- 100% cotton, 300gsm, cold press watercolour paper (Suggested: Saunders Waterford Cold Pressed Medium Not 300 gsm High White 23x31 cm block)
- Large round, medium round, and small round watercolour brushes (Suggested: Escoda Versatil in Round 12, Round 4, and Round 2)
- Water in containers
- Paper towels
- Masking or washi tape (about 15 mm wide)
- Paper clips
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.