Expressive Urban Scenes in Watercolour (Recording)
Achieve lively and expressive urban scenes with artist Darren Yeo in this recorded Mini Workshop. He uses a limited palette of complementary colours with wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques to give life to urban scenes. Learn how to use tone and colour to emphasize details and create depth in any subject.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper: 100% Cotton, medium or rough texture
- Watercolour paints: Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Indigo, Lemon Yellow, Pyrole Orange, Pyrole Red, Purple, Sepia
- Brushes: Watercolour Mop brush or large round/calligraphy brush (12+), Size 4-6 round brush for detailing, size 8 round brush for medium-sized objects and size 8-12 flat brush for sharp edges
- Etchr Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Water container
- Cotton rag or small towel
- Board to tape your paper to
- Masking tape
- Pencil and eraser
- Download/print the reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.