Deconstructing Busy Urban Scenes in Watercolour
Translate the hectic energy of city life into a scenic urban landscape painting in this live Mini Workshop with professional watercolour artist Irena Spector (@irena_spector). Learn her tips to overcome the fear of starting a piece by splashing colours spontaneously into a page and using these colours as a guide. Start with wet-on-wet watercolour washes, then add details with watercolour pencils and the wet-on-dry technique. If you're looking to step up your watercolour game, sign up now!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 12 pm PDT August 4 (Wednesday)
- NY Time 3 pm EDT August 4 ( Wednesday)
- London Time 8 pm BST August 4 ( Wednesday)
- Singapore Time 3 am SGT August 5 (Thursday)
- Sydney Time 5 am AEST August 5 (Thursday)
- Watercolour pencils, (Suggested colours: light blue, turquoise, brown, dark blue or indigo)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested: any set of at least 12 colours, preferably artistic quality)
- White gouache paint
- 9” x 12” cold-pressed watercolour paper
- #2, #6, #9 round watercolour brush
- Paper towels
- 2 small glasses of clean water
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.