Detailed Realism Made Easy: Christmas Tree with Metallic Watercolours (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and learn with artist Anne Kostecki in this pre-recorded art workshop as she demonstrates the step-by-step process of creating detailed holiday paintings using watercolour. Learn valuable and fun watercolour techniques that you can definitely use this coming Christmas!
This Mini Workshop Recording is suitable for beginner to intermediate artists who want to explore detailed realism in watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Daniel Smith Watercolour Paints: Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Yellow Light, Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Umber, Phthalo Blue
- Metallic watercolour paints (Suggested: Coliro Pearlcolors: Mica Watercolour Paint: Set of 12)
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: Canson Cold Press or Canson Hot Press)
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet in #2, #4
- Raphael Round Brush Size 000
- Mechanical pencil (Suggested: Pentel Mechanical Pencil)
- Kneadable eraser (Suggested: Faber Castell Kneadable Earser)
- Water cup
- Paper towel(s)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.