The Magic of Transparency: Watercolouring on Printed Paper
If you're looking for new ways to add some character to your sketchbooks, try your hand at painting on printed memorabilia! Join artist Dianne Claudine (@dianneclaudine) in this live Mini Workshop as she shows how to use watercolour's transparency to create whimsical illustrations! Get some tips and tricks on how printed surfaces can enhance your watercolour artworks. Paint along and learn her wet-on-dry and blending techniques to allow the printed surface to shine through while still making your art stand out.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 5 pm PDT July 1 (Thursday)
- NY Time 8 pm EDT July 1 (Thursday)
- London Time 1 am BST July 2 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 8 am SGT July 2 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 10 am AEST July 2 (Friday)
- Watercolour paper of your choice printed with the provided music sheet printable here
- Watercolor paints (Dianne will use the Mijello Mission Gold brand in the following colours)
- Lemon Yellow, Yellow Orange, Rose Madder, Permanent Red, Orange, Burnt Sienna, Red Brown, Vandyke Brown, Ivory Black
- Round watercolor brushes in various sizes (Dianne will use the brand Silver Brush Black Velvet)
- Posca Pens in White and Pastel Green
- Mixing palette and paper towel
- Download or print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.