Drawing Creatures: Bring it to Life with Pencils and Pens (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and learn with professional illustrator Brynn Metheney in this pre-recorded art workshop as she demonstrates the step-by-step process of taking your creature rough sketches to their polished versions! Learn valuable sketching techniques that will definitely bring life to your drawings.
This Mini Workshop Recording is suitable for intermediate to advanced artists who want to successfully create realistic-looking sketches.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Pencils (Suggested: Derwent Sketching Pencils)
- Electric Eraser (Suggested: Jakar Mini Electric Eraser Pen)
- Sketchbook paper - A4 or your preferred size
- Blending stump (Suggested: Caran D’ Ache Blending Stump)
- Ink pens (Suggested: Uni-Ball: Pin Drawing Pen Set of 12: Black 0.05-0.8 mm)
- Large Eraser
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.