Drawing Creatures: Bring it to Life with Pencils and Pens
Did you miss the Live Mini-Workshop? Purchase the recording here!
Sketch along with professional illustrator Brynn Metheney in this live and interactive art workshop. She will teach you how to pose your creatures to make them look like they're ready to come out of the page!
This Live Workshop is for intermediate to advanced artists; will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Saturday (December 5th)
- 12pm NY Time Saturday (December 5th)
- 5pm London Time Saturday (December 5th)
- 1am Singapore Time Sunday (December 6th)
- 4am Sydney Time Sunday (December 6th)
- Large Eraser
- Electric Eraser (optional)
- Sketchbook paper - A4 or your preferred size
- Blending stump
- Ink pens