Anatomy Studies: Drawing Hands Holding Objects (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and paint along with artist Chase Harter in this pre-recorded art workshop as he demonstrates how to sketch hands holding different objects in different positions. Learn as he deconstructs the hand's basic anatomy, shape, and movement to bring a new perspective to your artwork.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn how to draw hands holding different objects.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Cold press watercolour paper
- Arteza brush pens (colour) (Suggested: Tombow Dual Tip Blendable brush pens set of 6)
- Water brush (blending) (Suggested: Kuretake Zig water brush)
- Posca pens (white and black for contrast)
- Mechanical .5 lead pencil with red lead (Suggested: Sakura XS-125 mechanical pencil 0.5mm)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.