Glossy 3D Food Illustration in Watercolour
Make your desserts creamier and your pastries fluffier—all with a few brushstrokes! Join Drawplet by artist Lenard Lai (@drawpletmy) in this 3-hour Class as he goes in-depth into mouth-watering food illustrations with watercolours. Further develop your watercolour skills from sketching, layering, glazing, splashing and applying the wet-on-wet technique. Gain new learnings of shapes, light, shadows, and values to achieve a realistic dessert and pastry artworks.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 6am LA Time Sunday (July 4, PDT)
- 9am NY Time Sunday (July 4, EDT)
- 2pm London Time Sunday July 4, BST)
- 9pm Singapore Time Sunday (July 4, SGT)
- 11pm Sydney Time Sunday (July 4, AEST)
- Watercolour: Red, Vermilion, Jaune Brilliant (nude colour), Burnt Sienna, Olive Green, Indigo, Yellow
- Black and white gouache or gel pen (optional).
- Cold-pressed watercolour Paper (300gsm, A5 size)
- Watercolour brushes (Size2/4/8 preferably),
- cup of clear water
- dry cloth/tissue
- Download/print the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.