Dynamic Landscapes with Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, paint alongside artist William Milcovich in this pre-recorded art workshop as he shows us how to use a variety of sketching and painting techniques to capture reflections in nature.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who wish to learn how to enhance their landscape artworks with ink and watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper
- Watercolour brushes: 3/4” angle shader, round brushes (sizes 8, 10 and 12), flat shader (#6), small round or ruling pen (for masking fluid), old paintbrush or toothbrush
- Watercolour paints: Lemon Yellow Hue, Cad Yellow Hue, Cad Red, Alizarin Crimson, Purple Lake, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Sap Green, Viridian, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber
- Optional: Rose of Ultramarine, Transparent Red Oxide
- Fine Tip Ink Pens (Waterproof Ink, Micron Pens)
- Masking Tape
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.