Turning Thumbnail Sketches to Gouache Landscapes
Do you struggle with getting more out of your landscape drawings?
Turn them into gouache masterpieces! In this live 3-hour Class, Ed Pulella will teach you how to transform your rough thumbnail sketches into original gouache landscapes. Learn Ed's in-depth techniques on landscape and gouache painting as he also tackles finding inspiration even when you're in a creative rut!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
Purchase a spot in Ed Pulella's upcoming 3hr Class and receive a voucher code for ONE (1) FREE MINI WORKSHOP of your choice!
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-7 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 11am LA Time Tuesday (June 29, PDT)
- 2pm NY Time Tuesday (June 29, EDT)
- 7pm London Time Tuesday (June 29, BST)
- 2am Singapore Time Wednesday (June 30, SGT)
- 4am Sydney Time Wednesday (June 30, AEST)
- Watercolor paper/mixed media paper/illustration board (Any of the 3)
- Assorted brushes (no bristle brushes)
- 1/2 inch flat
- 3/4 inch flat
- size 4 round
- size 6 round
- Gouache paint
- Colors: ultramarine blue, phtalo blue, lemon yellow, cadmium yellow, alizarin crimson, flame red, vandyke brown, burnt sienna, and titanium white.
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.