Rustic Beach Scenes in Mixed Media (Recording)
Create a playful and dynamic waterfront scene using watercolour and opaque media with urban illustrator Eleanor Doughty in this 2-hour Master Class!
Tackle a rustic beach scene with built structures, a rocky shoreline, water, and foliage with the versatility of mixed media. Experiment with different ways of linemaking and capturing texture using paint markers, coloured ink, pencils, and watercolour. Take advantage of the unique strengths of various drawing tools to capture details and add charm to rustic scenes. Experiment with different media to solve visual challenges in your paintings and train your critical artistic skills!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Fine liner pen with permanent ink (Suggested: .03mm. fountain pens)
- Thick liner pen with permanent ink (Suggested: over .05mm; such as fude nib pen, brush
pen, liner, black marker, parallel pen or calligraphy marker)
- A4 or 9x12" heavyweight paper, at least 150lbs
- Masking tape
- Watercolour set: paints, water
- Brushes: fine liner, mop brush, square brush (Suggested: .5")
- Opaque acrylic paint markers (Suggested: fine tipped Posca markers in khaki green,
gray, slate gray, white) (Suggested sizes: 0.9-1.3mm; 0.7mm; 8.0mm chisel in gray or
- Any other art supplies you feel like using or playing with: china markers, crayons,
Watercolour pencils, coloured pencils, coloured brush pens, acrylic paint, markers, etc.
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.