Enhancing Botanical Elements with Gouache and Coloured Liners (Recording)
Capture botanicals in a new light by adding vibrance and character!
For approximately 1 hour, join artist Maylee Mouse in this recorded Mini Workshop as she breaks down her painting process with gouache and coloured liners. Learn how to execute paint opacity levels from transparent to opaque and optimise coloured liners to level up your artwork's details. Sign up for Maylee's Mini Workshop now and pick up new tips and tricks along the way!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Gouache paints: Magenta, Lemon Yellow, Emerald Green, Cobalt Blue, and Titanium White
- Coloured fineliners: Dark Green, Dark Blue, Dark Purple, Dark Red
- Masking/washi tape
- Two jars of clean water
- Smooth Hot press watercolour paper
- Brushes: Small and medium round brushes, and a big flat brush
- Print/download this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.