Exploring Architectural Details in Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and sketch alongside illustrator Elizaveta Smirnova in this pre-recorded art workshop as she demonstrates how to select interesting architectural details from a structure and develop interesting composition while complementing your artwork with organic shapes.
This Mini Workshop recording is for beginner to intermediate watercolour painters interested in learning how to draw buildings and gaining new techniques in watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paints: Yellow Ochre (PY42), Dioxazine Purple (PV23), Cobalt Blue (PB28), Sepia (PBr7, PBk7), Black (PBk7), Phthalo Blue (PB15:3)
- Watercolour brushes: synthetic round brush number 6-8, rigger number 1 (or another brush for small details), brush for a larger wash - synthetic squirrel number 12) (Suggested: Silver Brush Silver Silk 88 brush round #8, Winsor & Newton Cotman Brush rigger #1, Handover Pure Squirrel pointed artist brush #12)
- Mechanical pencil 0.3/0.5 (Suggested: Sakura XS-125 mechanical pencil 0.5mm)
- Tape/clip (Suggested: Handover professional masking tape)
- Eraser (kneadable) :Suggested: Faber Castell kneadable art eraser)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.