Exploring Botanical Illustrations with Pen and Watercolour
Delve deeper into the world of botanical illustrations with watercolour artist Rinko Kimino! Paint along with her in this live and immersive 3-hour Class as she paints a dramatic floral illustration with pen and watercolour. Learn how to paint various plants and their leaves; such as anemones, peonies, and eucalyptus, all in her crisp and unique style. Discover the essential steps to achieve a beautiful balance of ink and watercolour in your artworks!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 12pm LA Time Friday (August 13th, PDT)
- 3pm NY Time Friday (August 13th, EDT)
- 8pm London Time Friday (August 13th, BST)
- 3am Singapore Time Saturday (August 14th, SGT)
- 5am Sydney Time Saturday (August 14th, AEST)
- Watercolour Paints (colours will be sent out via email before the day of the event)
- Cold pressed watercolour paper (300 GSM)
- Black pen 005
- White pen
- Water jar
- Paper towel
- Masking washi tape
- Pencil, eraser and ruler
- NOTE: References photos will be sent out via email before the day of the event
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.