Exploring Brushwork and Textures: Painting Landscapes in Gouache (Recording)
Are you struggling to create unique landscapes? No need to worry! For approximately 1 hour, join Ed Pulella in this pre-recorded Mini Workshop workshop as he guides you on using expressive brushwork, textures, lighting, and colour to your advantage. Learn foolproof gouache techniques in creating beautiful, inspired landscapes of your own!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Painting surface - Mixed media paper or illustration board also work.
- A pencil and kneaded eraser for the initial sketch. (Suggested: General Pencil Company charcoal pencil, Koh-I-Noor kneaded eraser)
- Assorted synthetic or natural brushes, both flat and round (Suggested: Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10, Silver Brush Ultra Mini set of 6)
- Gouache paint - any brand can work, as long as it's gouache and not acrylic/acryla gouache (lemon yellow, cadmium yellow, alizarin crimson, burnt sienna, ultramarine blue, phtalo blue, vandyke brown, lamp black and permanent white)
- Paper towels or a rag.
- Masking tape/painters’ tape/artist tape (Suggested: Handover professional masking tape)
- Jar/container with clean water
- Mixing palette to mix paint and colors (Suggested: Etchr Mini Palette: 19 Wells, Jackson's palette ceramic 9 wells)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.