Exploring Still Life Elements: Food Illustrations Made Easy with Gouache
Do you need inspiration for your next artwork? Maybe you should try taking a look at your snack pantry! Combine the elements of art and design in this live Mini Workshop with artist Roxanne Bunag (@superproxie)!
Paint along as she shows her techniques in painting a charming illustration featuring Japanese and Korean snack boxes. Tackle components of typography, actual food illustration, still life elements such as proportion and lighting. If you're one for food and culture, sign up now!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT July 30 (Friday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT July 30 (Friday)
- London Time 3 pm BST July 30 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT July 30 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST July 31 (Saturday)
- MIYA Himi Jelly Gouache (54 pc set)
- Pilot Color Eno Color Pencil (In Red)
- Tombow Eraser (Mono Zero and plastic eraser)
- Royal Talens Van Gogh watercolour brushes (in number 2)
- Etchr Watercolour Block
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.