Faces & Expressions: Portraiture in Ink & Watercolour (Recording)
Every person has their own unique set of features, and it takes a master artist to bring those to life on the canvas.
For approximately 1 hour, Róisín Curé (@roisincure) will teach you in this pre-recorded workshop how to people-sketch with ink & watercolour to bring out the subtle similarities and differences in people of various ages and genders. Learn her techniques of quick and efficient painting without sacrificing the life and light of your subject's facial features and expressions.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn techniques of quick and efficient painting without sacrificing the life and light of your subject's facial features and expressions.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- A fine nib fountain pen (Suggested: Premium Fountain Pens, Rotring Artpen fountain pen)
- A wider nib fountain pen (Róisín will use a Sailor Fude DE Mannen Fountain Pen with 55-degree Nib) (Suggested: Kuretake Bimoji fude pen)
- Brown waterproof ink (brown ink color is preferable, but not strictly required) (Suggested: Higgins pigmented ink brown)
- Watercolour grade paper (Suggested: Winsor & Newton professional watercolour paper)
- Watercolour brushes - Sizes 8 to 10 (Suggested: Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10, Dalery Rowney brush size #8, #9, #10)
- Artists’ quality watercolor paints (Suggested: Opera pink (or very similar), Yellow ochre, Burnt umber, Burnt sienna (or similar), Payne's grey)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.