Finding Your Inspiration: Urban Scenes in Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 3 hours, watch and paint along with professional watercolour artist Ian Fennelly as he teaches you how to really visualize a subject's basic composition and how to properly apply layers of colour to the sketch.
Discover how to accurately look at visual features and choose the right colour and tone for your urban sketches. Learn how to use brush pens, watercolour, and fine liners to convey emotion through your urban watercolour pieces!
Purchase a recording now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
Get 15% off when you purchase the Finding Your Inspiration: Urban Scenes in Watercolour Bundle (Recording) which includes all 4 of the virtual sketch tours in Italy!
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- A3 Watercolour paper (Hot press if possible)
- Tombow Brush Pens: water soluble - black and a range of grays, particularly the lighter grays - N15, N75, N79, N60, N89, N95
- Fine liner pens (permanent) - from 0.05 - 0.8 Pilot, Staedtler, Faber Castell, Derwent Graphik - any of these brands are fine
- Watercolour pan set
- Range of brushes, from flats to riggers
- Check out these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.