Ethereal Portraits in Watercolour
Learn to paint ethereal watercolour portraits in this 3-hour master class with artist Fiona Di Pinto. You’ll build, layer upon layer, beautiful translucent skin and eyes that capture the soul. She will also teach water control and tackling the trickiest aspect of watercolour to achieve stunning results.
This Live Class is limited to 12 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 9 am PST December 10 (Friday)
- NY Time 12 pm EST December 10 (Friday)
- London Time 5 pm GMT December 10 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT December 11 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEDT December 11 (Saturday)
- The Perfect Sketchbook
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Size: #8, #6, and flat #3/8)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Hot press paper 300 gsm 100% cotton (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet #8
- Escoda Rigger Brush #2
- Borciani Bonazzi flat brush #8 (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- St. Petersburg: White Nights Watercolour Paints: Raw Sienna, Ultramarine Blue, Sepia, Madder Lake Red (Light), Cadmium Red (Light), Green, Indigo, Green Earth, Mint, Mars Brown
- Qor Watercolour Paints: Burnt Umber Natural, Sap Green, Transparent Orange
- Sennelier Watercolour Paint: Blue Violet
- Black Ink: Winsor & Newton
- Winsor & Newton Gouache Paint in White or Sakura White Gel Pen
- Kitchen paper
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Pencil and eraser
- Download this reference photo and outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.