Alluring Portraits in Watercolour
Learn to paint ethereal, alluring watercolour portraits in this 3-hour master class with artist Fiona Di Pinto. You’ll build, layer upon layer, beautiful translucent skin and eyes that capture the soul. She will also teach water control and tackling the trickiest aspect of watercolour to achieve stunning results.
This Live Class is limited to 12 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 11 am PST November 20 (Saturday)
- NY Time 2 pm EST November 20 (Saturday)
- London Time 7 pm GMT November 20 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 3 am SGT November 21 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEDT November 21 (Sunday)
- The Perfect Sketchbook
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Size: flat #3/8)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Hot press paper 300 gsm 100% cotton (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Large watercolour brush (Suggested: Tintoretto Size 16)
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet #8
- Qor Watercolour Paints: (Suggested: Cadmium Yellow, Nickel Azo Yellow, Burnt Umber, Transparent Brown oxide, Transparent Orange, Pyrrole Red Medium, Ultramarine Blue, Payne's Gray, Sap Green)
- St. Petersburg: White Nights Watercolour Paint: Madder Lake Red (Light)
- Winsor & Newton Gouache Paint in White
- Water and spray bottle
- Kitchen paper
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Download this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.