Compelling Portraits in Watercolour
Learn to paint ethereal, compelling watercolour portraits in this 3-hour master class with artist Fiona Di Pinto. You’ll build, layer upon layer, beautiful translucent skin and eyes that capture the soul. She will also teach water control and tackling the trickiest aspect of watercolour to achieve stunning results.
This Live Class is limited to 12 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 6 am PDT October 30 (Saturday)
- NY Time 9 am EDT October 30 (Saturday)
- London Time 2 pm BST October 30 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 9 pm SGT October 30 (Saturday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEDT October 31 (Sunday)
- The Perfect Sketchbook
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Size: #8, #6, #1 and and flat #3/8)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Hot press paper 300 gsm 100% cotton (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet #8, #10 and #6
- Escoda Rigger Brush #2
- Borciani Bonazzi Flat Brush #10 (Suggested: Silver Brush: Flat Brush #10)
- St. Petersburg: White Nights Watercolour Paints (Suggested colours: Umber, Burnt Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Sepia, Madder Lake Red (Light), Cadmium Red (Light), Golden, Green, Indigo, Raw Sienna, Mars Brown, Green Earth)
- Sennelier Watercolour: Blue Violet and Caput Mortum
- Daniel Smith Watercolour: Green Apatite and Undersea Green
- Winsor & Newton Gouache Paint in White or Sakura White Gel Pen
- Water and spray bottle
- Kitchen paper
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Download this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.