Beautiful Portraits in Watercolour (Recording)
Learn to paint ethereal, striking watercolour portraits in this approximately 3-hour recorded Master Class with artist Fiona Di Pinto. You’ll build, layer upon layer, beautiful translucent skin and eyes that capture the soul. She will also teach water control and tackling the trickiest aspect of watercolour to achieve stunning results.
Purchase a recording now and a downloadable PDF containing the instructions will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that these are NOT live 3-hour Classes and are merely recordings (replays) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in the videos.
- The Perfect Sketchbook
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Size: #8, #6, #1 and and flat #3/8)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Hot press paper 300 gsm 100% cotton (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet #8, #10 and #6
- Escoda Rigger Brush #2
- Borciani Bonazzi Flat Brush #10 (Suggested: Silver Brush: Flat Brush #10)
- St. Petersburg: White Nights Watercolour Paints (Suggested colours: Umber, Burnt Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Sepia, Madder Lake Red (Light), Cadmium Red (Light), Golden, Green, Indigo, Raw Sienna, Mars Brown, Green Earth, Golden)
- Sennelier Watercolour: Blue Violet
- Winsor & Newton Gouache Paint in White
- Water and spray bottle
- Kitchen paper
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Download or print these reference photos and outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.