Expressive Portraiture in Watercolour (Recording)
Convey emotion and feeling in your watercolour portraits with artist Fiona di Pinto (@drawingsinadrawer). In this approximately 1 hour recorded Mini Workshop, she'll share her approach to illustrating expressive portraits. She'll use under-painting to create intensity, and she'll bring the skin to life with transparent layers.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (size: 12, 8 and 1)
- The Perfect Sketchbook
- Silver Brush: Black Velvet Round Size 8 and Oval Size 3/4
- Escoda Rigger Brush in Size 2
- St. Petersburg: White Nights Watercolour Paints (Suggested colours: Umber, Burnt Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Yellow Ochre, Sepia, Madder Lake Red (Light), Cadmium Red (Light), Golden, Green, Indigo)
- Daniel Smith Watercolour: Ultramarine Blue
- Qor Watercolour Paint in Payne’s Gray
- Winsor & Newton Gouache Paint in White
- Water and spray bottle
- Kitchen paper
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Download/Print this reference photo and this outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.