Florals with Ink & Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, join Renata Tot in this pre-recorded art workshop as she teaches us how to effectively mix watercolour paint with ink. Through her technique, you will create beautiful flowers that will work as a stand-alone painting or even spring postcards!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who wish to learn and enhance their knowledge on the basics of composition and colour theory.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper cold press
- Watercolour paints
- Brushes: Round brush medium and small size, Mop brush medium and small size, Detail brush, or any brush you feel comfortable painting with
- Ink pens (waterproof)
- Table salt
- At least 2 jars of water
- Pencil and eraser
- Any regular paper for sketching
- Paper towels
- A palette for mixing paint
- Paper for swatching
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.