Sketching Realistic Animals from Lines to Colours (Recording)
Take your animal artworks to the next level! Join artist Francesca Possati in this recorded 3-hour Class as she teaches how to plan and execute realistic animal artworks with lifelike details! Understand the fundamentals of going from a basic anatomy sketch and finishing off with the more intricate details of the whole body. Learn the techniques to executing different types of realistic fur and feathers by layering with a simple colour palette. Let this Class show you that you don't need much to create something true-to-life.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Hot Press
Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Coloured pencils (Suggested brands and colours: Faber Castell Polychromos (oil-based): Orange glaze, Olive green yellowish, Green gold, Ultramarine, Burnt umber, Walnut brown, Burnt sienna, Cinnamon, Warm grey 5, Black; Caran D'Ache Luminance (wax-based): Dark cadmium orange, Olive brown 50%, Raw umber 50%, Olive brown 10%, Ultramarine violet, Violet grey, Sepia 10%, French grey, White
- Etchr Sketchbook A4 Hot Press or any 200 gsm and up heavyweight hot press watercolour paper
- Pencil and eraser
- Craft knife (Suggested: Slice Craft Knife)
- Double tipped embossing tool sized 0.8-1 mm (Suggested: CWR double tipped embossing tool)
- Tracedown graphite paper (Suggested: Jackson's wax-free carbon transfer paper)
- Download or print this reference photo and outline photo (required)
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.