From Light to Dark: Applying Loose Techniques to Animal Portraits (2)
In this second in-depth 3-hour Class, join artist Ian de Hoog as he demonstrates his extended techniques in painting colourful birds! Create washes with textures, build values with layers, and add your own touches for a more personalised finish. Allow your creative intuition to help you elevate and encourage yourself to take on more challenges that will definitely improve your skills!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- 12pm LA Time Sunday (July 25th, PDT)
- 3pm NY Time Sunday (July 25th, EDT)
- 8pm London Time Sunday (July 25th, GMT)
- 3am Singapore Time Monday (July 26th, SGT)
- 5am Sydney Time Monday (July 26th, AEST)
- Number 1, 8 & 12 round brush
- 1” long handled fan brush
- Etchr Sketchbook A4 or any 100% cotton paper
- Watercolour Paints (Daniel Smith): Prussian Blue, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue Violet, Yellow Ochre, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Transparent, Brown Oxide, Neutral Tint
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.