From Light to Dark: Applying Loose Techniques to Animal Portraits (Recording)
In this recorded 3-hour Class, join artist Ian de Hoog as he demonstrates his extended techniques in painting colourful birds! Create washes with textures, build values with layers, and add your own touches for a more personalised finish. Allow your creative intuition to help you elevate and encourage yourself to take on more challenges that will definitely improve your skills!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Number 1, 8 & 12 round brush
- 1” long handled fan brush
- Etchr Sketchbook A4 or any 100% cotton paper
- Watercolour Paints (Daniel Smith): Cobalt Blue Violet, Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Transparent Brown Oxide, Jane’s Grey
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.