Gorgeous Gardens with Mixed Media (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and learn with illustrator Sarah van Dongen in this pre-recorded art workshop as she demonstrates the step-by-step process of painting gorgeous gardens through mixed media. Learn valuable gouache and coloured pencil techniques designed to add uniqueness to your illustrations.
This Mini Workshop Recording is suitable for intermediate to advanced artists who want to explore different mediums.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Hot pressed sketchbook (Suggested: Daler Rowney: Spiral Bound Sketchbook: Black)
- Gouache paint + brushes (Suggested: Royal Talens Gouache Set and Royal Talens Rembrandt Watercolor Brush Travel Set)
- Coloured pencils (Suggested: Caran D’Ache Luminance Color Pencil Set of 20 and Faber Castell: Polychromos Color Pencils)
- Watercolour markers (Suggested: Tombow: Art Dual Brush Pens and Royal Talens: Ecoline Watercolor Brush Pen Set)
- Acrylic markers (Suggested: Uni: Posca Markers)
- Water-soluble crayons (SUggested: Caran D’Ache: Necolor II Watercolor Crayons)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.