Still Life Photorealism in Coloured Pencils (Recording)
For approximately one hour, join Hannah Sarfraz as she teaches you how to create a still-life drawing of a scarf using colored pencils. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to create photorealistic art using some of Hannah’s favorite tools and new techniques.
PREREQUISITE: Watch Hannah’s Live Demo to familiarize yourself with her techniques before the Mini Workshop.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn the techniques and dynamics behind using coloured pencils.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Printer (to print drawing outline)
- Small piece bristol board or drawing paper, 8” x 10” is ideal but the paper can be any manageable size
- Tracing Paper - you can print outline onto your drawing paper or trace it on with tracing paper
- Eraser, preferably an eraser pen
- Kneaded eraser
- Faber Castell Colored Pencil #149
- Faber Castell Colored Pencil #110
- Faber Castell Colored Pencil #151
- Faber Castell Colored Pencil #199 (Black)
- Prismacolor Verithin Colored Pencil #747 (Black)
- Thin tipped black pen
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.